MESOTHREADS – treadlifting
– a system consisting of the injection needle-conductor of the thread, which is fixed on the sharp end of the needle. After setting of the thread into the tissue, on the return stroke of the needle, the thread is easily separated from the conductor. At the expiration of 6-9 months the thread is completely absorbed, and the result is left for another 2-5 years.
NEEDLE-CONDUCTOR is made from a special medical steel, increased flexibility, which ensures high quality of modeling of the skin surface.
– It is specifically woven 3D- structures of the unique resorbable, biocompatible suture (polydiaxone) coated with polylactic acid, fixed in disposable sterile needles-conductors of different lengths and thicknesses. Under the skin, the thread absorb after a few months strictly into carbon dioxide and water. Mesothreads are hypoallergenic.
ADVANTAGES OF MESOTHREADS
Tissue reaction on the thread is minimal and reflects as soft neo-collagenasis without feeding disorders, and vascular microcirculation of tissues. After biodegradation the threads, a newly formed young own connective tissue is a powerful framework for maintaining tissues tighten (lifting effect) for 2-5 years, depending on the individual characteristics of each body.
Simultaneously the reinforced threads form a uniform framework and dissolve together during the same period of time.
Mesothreads stimulate angiogenesis.
The procedure is performed on ambulatory basis by a doctor-dermatocosmetologist, within 30-60 minutes, depending on the areas to be reinforced.
A 100% biocompatibility with tissues.
Technique is minimally traumatic. The rehabilitation period practically not needed.
Technology of introduction of mesothreads allows to reject from the injective (infiltrative) anesthetic, eliminating edema, large hematomas, allergic reactions.
INDICATIONS FOR MESOTHREADS
- nasolabial folds;
- labial-chin wrinkles and folds;
- nasal-cheekbone groove;
- purse-string wrinkles;
- wrinkles around the eyes;
- folds in front and behind the ear;
- gravitational ptosis (drooping of the skin);
- wrinkles and laxity of the forehead;
- ptosis and laxity of the brow;
- uneven skin texture and asymmetry after plastic surgery.
- wrinkles, flabby skin on the chin, neck, chest;
- sagging skin on the abdomen, buttocks, arms and legs;
- uneven skin texture after liposuction.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR MESOTHREADS
- autoimmune diseases;
- severe somatic diseases;
- mental illness;
- malignant neoplasms;
- inflammatory diseases in the procedure;
- the tendency to the formation of scar tissue;
- previously entered not resorbable implants in the area of the procedure;
- pregnancy and lactation.
ADDITIONAL POSSIBILITIES OF REINFORCEMENT WITH MESOTHREADS
According to the methodology of oriental medicine - acupuncture, the procedure of mesothreads makes reflexotherapeutic effect. This effect occurs not only on the skin, but also on the muscles.
The practice of introduction of mesothreads showed:
when reinforcing the threads across the muscle fiber, we get the effect of muscle relaxation - the effect of botox;
when reinforcing the threads along the muscle fibers, we have toning and strengthening the muscles - the deep lifting effect.
COMBINATION WITH OTHER ANTI-AGING TREATMENTS
The introduction of fillers for contouring plastic is possible in 3-4 months after procedure of mesothreads;
Radiowave lifing is possible and recommended to be carried out before mesothreads on the same day and (or) 2-3 weeks after to enhance the effect of reducing (retraction) of tissues around the introduced threads;
Plasmalifting, laser rejuvenation techniques, mesotherapy, biorevitalisation, chemical peels to be held no earlier than 7-10 days after mesothreads;
Hardware techniques (micro-currents, myostimulation, vacuum massage, cavitation, cryolipolysis, etc.) shall be appointed no earlier than 30-45 day after mesothreads.