– a technique of restoration of intracellular respiration of the skin!
Indications for noninvasive carboxytherapy:
- Improvement of texture and color of skin;
- Fight with photo- and biological aging;
- Skin recovery after damaging procedures;
- Fight with acne and post-acne;
- Treatment of rosacea, vascular changes;
- Strengthening of muscular frame;
- Minimizing of the tissue scars;
- Elimination of swelling;
- Reducing of wrinkles and their expression.
Carboxytherapy also enhances the effect of other cosmetic procedures, particularly - chemical peels!
Advantages of the procedure
There are several advantages of noninvasive carboxytherapy compared with other techniques.
First of all, the absolute security without compromising the integrity of the skin, absence of complications, a strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. The technique is recommended for people with any type of skin, there is no age limit. There are not disadvantages of this method of recovery of intracellular respiration of the skin since the introduction of molecular CO2 does not have any consequences.
The basis of method - Bohr effect - increasing the carbon dioxide concentration in the tissue increases the absorption of oxygen by the tissues from blood.
Why noninvasive carboxytherapy is effective
With age the skin trophism significantly decreasing, a vascular tone and consequently tissue oxygenation reducing.
Oxygen is simply necessary for our skin, it increases cellular metabolism and improves blood circulation, helps the immune system to attract certain immune cells into the tissue, thus avoiding inflammatory reactions the tissue update begins.
The lack of oxygen leads to the fact of reduced cellular activity, metabolic processes are slowed down, reduced enzyme activity, creating sclerosis vessels, it causes premature aging of the skin cells due to energy shortage and disorders of blood circulation, and as a consequence - loss of elasticity and youthful skin.
The program includes the use of the original mask. The main component of this mask is carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is produced by mixing the active components of the mask: granules and gel. Molecular CO2 - quickly penetrates the skin and reaches the blood vessels.
Carboxytherapy. Results of the procedure:
- The effect of lifting and smoothing of wrinkles;
- Skin rejuvenation
- Qualitative improvement in skin texture;
- Strengthening of facial muscles frame;
- Anti-inflammatory action - quick removal of acne and post-acne scars;
- Normalization of the secretion of the sebaceous glands;
- Anti-stress therapy
- Detoxification - the active excretion of toxins;
- Activation of cellular respiration;
- Nutrition - increased trophic of tissues;
- Hydro-balance - skin protection recovery;
- Increase of the immune activity of skin;
Separately, it is worth to note that carboxytherapy procedure is very comfortable and does not injure the skin. Suitable for all skin types, not seasonal.