Laser treatment of acne
How to get rid of acne?
Laser treatment of acne
— the most effective method to get rid of acne scars, post-acne, the consequences of failure peeling and inflammation of the skin pores. A laser not only effectively copes with the consequences of acne, but also struggles with the reason of their occurrence, excluding their possible relapse. Subsidiary positive consequence of this procedure - skin becomes young and fresh because of the laser promotes a synthesis of collagen, which is responsible for the turgor and elasticity of the skin, relieving you of the tiny wrinkles on the face.
What is laser treatment of acne?
During the procedure, the laser passes through the skin, reaching a certain temperature therein and having few effects simultaneously:
- at first, ray disinfects the skin decontaminating a treated area, killing the germs that create a favorable environment for acne, pus, skin irritation, inflammation in its pores;
- than the laser has a little drying impact that helps to get rid of acne and prevents their re-occurrence and the consequences in the form of traces and scars;
- the laser starts a natural defense of the body, immune processes, restoring the skin from the inside;
- removes visible redness and irritation;
- synthesizes collagen, making the skin smooth, supple and taut;
- closes enlarged pores.
The effect of laser treatment of acne:
The advantages of laser treatment of acne with SPECTRA device:
- Easy pass of the procedure. It is absolutely painless. During the session, patients may feel a slight burning or tingling that does not cause any discomfort for them.
- Contactless. During acne treatment the device is not in contact with the skin. The beam itself has a bactericidal action, so that any contamination or mechanical injury are excluded.
- Procedure does not require rehabilitation. After the session, you return to your usual rhythm of life and daily schedule, without changing anything in it. The procedure leaves no scars and redness disappears within hours.
- Effectiveness and speed. The procedure itself takes less than half an hour, and the number of sessions that will be required for the full treatment of acne by laser is individual, but shall not exceed 10. However, the visible effect is noticeable after the first session, because the laser treatment of acne is primarily aimed at fast relief from existing acne and the next sessions provide an opportunity to align the tone and texture of skin.
- Laser treatment of acne can be combined with other procedures. It easily fits into other complex of medical and cosmetic solutions to get rid of acne. In particular, the laser treatment of acne can be combined with anti-aging injections, ultrasonic peeling and other treatments held in the beauty salons.
Laser treatment of acne is prescribed from:
- enlarged pores;
- black points;
- scars and effects of acne;
- redness on the face skin.
Laser acne treatment is not recommended in case of:
- cancerous tumors;
- individual hypersensitivity reactions to pain medication;
- autoimmune disorders;
- abuse of drugs and alcohol;
- disorders of nervous system and psycho-neurotic states;
- refusal to perform medical advice after the procedure.